In May 2016, the Government released Quality Schools, Quality Outcomes. This policy plan for Australia’s schools builds on the reforms delivered under Students First and focuses on:
- Boosting literacy, numeracy and STEM performance
- Teaching and school leadership
- Preparing our students for a globalised world
- Focusing on what matters most and those who need it most
- Accountability through transparency.
For more information on the Government’s reform agenda, please visit The Department of Education and Training.